Warranty / Limitation of Liability
- The use of this Site shall be undertaken at the user's own responsibility.
Although the documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, software, links and other information on this Site are carefully created and managed by VDI, please be aware that VDI does not guarantee the accuracy and/or completeness of any and all information.
- VDI may alter part or all of the contents of this Site without prior notice to the user. This does not imply the promise that VDI will update this Site.
- VDI shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the user resulting from information (including data and the like) obtained through this Site. Moreover, VDI shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the user resulting from the use of information acquired from third party websites that link to this Site (this includes links from this Site).
- Depending on the user's communication or computer environment, the user may not be able to properly use this Site.
- VDI reserves the right to suspend or close this Site without providing any prior notice to users.
- The documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, software, etc. on this Site are protected by the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights which are owned by VDI, its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "VDI") and other third parties.
- The documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, software, etc. on this Site can be displayed, reproduced or published provided it is an environment that is inaccessible to third parties and is for private, non-commercial, internal use. However, alterations in any form are prohibited. In addition, even if use is an environment that is inaccessible to third parties and is internal, private and non-commercial, users are prohibited from removing and deleting any and all statements regarding copyrights and the like.
- VDI do not grant copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third party to the User.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Site is managed and maintained by VDI. Although this Site can be accessed from countries around the world with differing laws, users of this Site and VDI both agree that the use of this Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and the regulations of Japan.
- VDI makes no statement, indication or representation about whether the content of this Site is compatible with the environment of users who accesses this Site. Users who access this Site do so of their own free will, and the users who access this Site are responsible for the use of this Site.
- Unless stipulated otherwise, the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first trial for all disputes in connection with all controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site.
- If you are using Windows, Windows 98/2000/XP is recommended. If you are using a Macintosh, we recommend using Mac OS10 or later.
- We recommend that you use Firefox 1.0 or later and/or Internet Explorer 7.0 or later.
- In order for users to enjoy using this Site, we have contents that utilize animation, video and PDF. In order to enjoy these contents, we recommend that you download the following plug-in software if you have not done so previously.
Adobe Flash Player
- This Site may utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to protect the user's Personal Information.
- SSL is a security function that protects important information such as Personal Information that is transmitted over the Internet from being intercepted by a third party. Personal Information that is entered on this Site by the user is encrypted before being sent or received.
- Cookies are pieces of data that is transmitted from the Site to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer. However, information that may identify individual users such as name, address, telephone number, postal code and e-mail addresses are not among the information stored. Cookies do not have any adverse effect on the user's computer.
- The user may change the browser settings to refuse to accept cookies. Doing so will not have any adverse effect on viewing this Site. Please inquire with the manufacturer of the browser for setting instructions.
Inquiry for this Site
- If you have any questions and/or comments concerning this Site, please send from the form here.